Sunday, July 11, 2010

The last post I wrote was 4 months ago. As hard as it is for me to believe... my life has completely changed all over again in the past month. Had this all happened lets say 9 -12 months ago... I would be completely devastated, however God prepared me to feel heartache and brokenness and He allowed it all. I don't believe that He desired for me to feel so much pain, but He did allow it. I know that He prepared me to handle it and because of various things in my past few years I was able to handle it all with a knowledge that my God is bigger and better.... that He protects and that He cares deeply for me. The thing that has not changed since March when I wrote about God's goodness is that HE is still good and I still fully believe that resting in Him is the best place to be. I feel blessed here even if my circumstances suck. I have been reminded that He alone is the one who claims to always love me. He is the only one who is never deceitful. He is the only one who means every word He has said. Though I loved another dearly, I trust that God holds him now. I take each step forward trusting that God knows what I need and will meet my every need better than I could ever imagine. Though you'd never know it by my life... I hate change. I moved recently and I hate getting used to a new place, but newness allows for growth and a starting over of sorts. I'm excited for this next season of life. I have 9 months until I will be done w/ my Masters! I have no idea where I'm going next, but I am up for the new adventure. God I trust You.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have come to know that God really does prepare us for His plan. It's amazing to experience it even if it brings great sorrow. Keep trusting Him :o) Miss seeing you at work!