Tuesday, March 02, 2010

It's really a remarkable thing when God catches your attention and you actually hear Him and see Him and recognize all that He has been doing for so long. I have been through a series of ups and downs in the past several years. I have looked for my satisfaction anywhere but Him and wound up feeling the exact emptiness that the Bible speaks of. Through the wise counsel of some people in my life and ultimately the unending Grace that has been poured out on me I have found my way back to my knees in absolute surrender. It is the best place to be afterall. I have found so much Joy and Peace there on my knees. When I get up off of my knees I wander around too much and my curiosity and need for adventure often get the best of me and I'm looking under every bush and behind every tree for what else might be out there. So back to my knees I go. I can still be my adventurous self from my knees and yet my adventures are so much more fulfilling there anyways. I love it! I see the fruit clearly in my life when I am on my knees and I feel much more blessed. God is so amazing! I am learning to stay put and let God bless me here. In surrender I receive blessing. I receive peace. I receive Joy. oh so thankful for this place... for my Sweeet Jesus who Loves me.

No comments: