Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well I suppose it's not too late to start this up again. I am shocked that so much time has passed and on the other hand I haven't had a moment of free time to do anything I enjoy let alone let the world into my mind. I am officially 1/2 way done with Graduate School and I am about to begin my 1st of 3 semesters left. I have been enjoying this journey, but I am overwhelmed by the amount of work that has come along with Graduate School. People who work nearly full time and go to school and complete an internship all at the same time might understand what the chaotic schedule I have looks like. I am even more certain at this point in time that Social Work is the job for me. I love it and people say I'm good at it. I have no idea where I'll go with it, but I am excited to get through school and onto my licensing. Beyond that schedule I am training for yet another race. It has been just over a year since I fractured my pelvis and I am still facing some pain, but I am able to continue to run. I look forward to my weekend long runs and the time to process and worship. It is amazing really. I am hoping to run a race maybe in Sacramento in March, a Tri in July, and then another 1/2 in September. I like having a goal to work towards. Well that's my life in a nutshell right now. God is so abundantly good to me. I have no complaints.

1 comment:

Christine Scott said...

Katie!! You updated your blog :)

I'm planning on doing the SLO Tri in July also... if you ever want someone to ride/run with, let me know.

What race are you doing in Sacramento?